Please look around and continue visiting my blog so that I can keep you up to date about everything having to do with my serving in Tanzania ! Feel free to email me with questions and please keep me in your prayers!
Matthew Sroka

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Online donation option

Village Schools International has now made it possible for support to be donated online. This is done securely through Paypal.
1) Click "Donate to a Missionary"
2) enter the amount you would like to donate
3) enter your credit card information, or sign into your Paypal account
4) Click "Enter the missionary you wish to support," and enter Matt and Emily, or the
Sroka's

If you would prefer to send support via mail, print the donation form found here, and mail to:
Village Schools International
Box 1929
Tomball, TX 77377

Thanks alot!

No comments: