Please look around and continue visiting my blog so that I can keep you up to date about everything having to do with my serving in Tanzania ! Feel free to email me with questions and please keep me in your prayers!
Matthew Sroka

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Success!

Thanks to all for making the car wash a HUGE success! We can't thank everyone enough for giving up their Saturday morning to come out and help! Not only were we blessed to bring in a decent chunk of our needed support, we had tons of fun. If anyone would like to help us with another car wash in the next month or so, let us know! Several people in the community were really interested in us having another wash. We can only do it with help.
A special thanks to:
Mom and Dad Thornton
Mom and Dad Sroka
Allison
Dave
Robin
Chris
Aunt Gail
Aunt Teri
Aunt Lena
Courtney
Emily D.
Jimmy
Josh P.
Teddy
Seth
and everyone else who scrubbed, rinsed, or came to get their car sparkling!

No comments: