Please look around and continue visiting my blog so that I can keep you up to date about everything having to do with my serving in Tanzania ! Feel free to email me with questions and please keep me in your prayers!
Matthew Sroka

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Yard SALE!

Hello boys and girls! It seemed like just yesterday we were 2 months away and now we are three weeks away! Ah! No, not 'ah'. More like YAY! We are both very excited to leave, but we are also in the heart of the chaos that is packing up your entire house and preparing to leave the country for a year. Speaking of packing up the house, we will be having a yard sale on Saturday, August 21st. If anyone is need of slightly used furniture, desks, bookshelves, art work, clothes, kitchen items, and a variety of other cool stuff, please swing by our house (268 Waycross Way, Arnold, 21012) on Saturday, August 21st from around 7am to 1pm for our yard sale. Did I mention it's on Saturday, August 21st?

No comments: